Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: don't have any other fav than darren or the calling?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Blue, Darren and Natalie Imbruglia's albums [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *also wants The Calling's album*

    I like Amy Studt's single and Kylie's new one as well [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Hazoomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    Hazim, I tried getting "Gutterflower" but it`s sold out atm. I`ll get it as soon as possible [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    ok i'm in audiogalaxy now and ganna D/L ires slide and black bloon but do you know whta's the last song name is ?
    cuz like always my dume country dosen't have none of there albums exsp the 1st single [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    craig david & remy shand

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like alittle bit of every thing..

  5. #15
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Well the list is endless but my most favs are

    Besided Darren and The Calling

    Avril Lavigne (canada)
    Sherly Crow
    Train
    Natile Imbrulia
    Great Big Sea(you might not know them Canadain folk)
    David Usher (canada)
    Alanis Morissette (canada)
    Remy Shand (canada)

  6. #16
    Inactive Member The Best Thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like far too many bands...but I like:

    Darren/SG
    The Calling
    U2
    Bon Jovi
    Alex Band
    Alex Band
    Alex Band
    Alex Band....

    Oh, right! Ok, well, that's it narrowed down as far as I was willing to let it go! *Wlaks off singing 'Wherever You Will Go'*

  7. #17
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Apart from Darren I love Blue, The Calling, U2, Madonna, Bon Jovi, Matchbox 20, and loads of others [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Hazoomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
    Well the list is endless but my most favs are

    Besided Darren and The Calling

    Avril Lavigne (canada)
    Sherly Crow
    Train
    Natile Imbrulia
    Great Big Sea(you might not know them Canadain folk)
    (canada)
    Alanis Morissette (canada)
    Remy Shand (canada)
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    David Usher

    dosein't he sings black black heart witha girl ?
    cuz i love that song and i didn't knew the his name "well was lol"

    Remy Shand
    just have his 1st single his very good [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •